Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snorkling in Tonga

These pics were taken when we were anchored with Brandy and Mark from Restless, off of a small island a few days ago; we discovered good snorkeling, a trail leading to the tomb of a former Tongan princess, and the infamous "flying foxes" of Tonga. I am sorry that I do not have my guidebook with the name of the motu nor the name of the princess with me, but at least I can finally send some pictures!  We did have some great fun with Brandy and Marc, and we will miss sailing with them.  A few other pictures are from our stay by the Coral Gardens.The rain has finally stopped for now, and the sun is trying to shine. We will begin the check-out process tomorrow here in Neiafu and leave for Fiji by the end of the week. Love to all.


 



No comments: