Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heading South

We are leaving today to go out to the southeast side of Vava'u to look for some surf and then we will work our way back to some cool snorkeling areas; we will be gone for about 5 days and then come back in to reprovision and check out officially. Sailmail will be our true blue friend once again until we return. I bought airline tickets on Air Pacific yesterday, leaving on Nov. 11 ( I think it is a Thursday) and it arrives at 12:05 PM on Nov 11, I think. I do not have the confirmation in my hands so I will let you know the details later. Love, Suzi

2 comments:

gallan said...

wow there are fantastic journey,,,,,,
i want do it....

Anonymous said...

Lovely to hear that you are having a great time. You've experienced stuff that we can only dream about.

We have not forgotten you and never will. Hope to share a few hours of our precious lives with you soon. Keep in touch!

Lauri and Annina
Sy Annina