Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Headed for San Juan del Sur

Sorry I didn't email you yesterday when I could. For awhile we were able to get the internet from Sidewinder but lost it later on. We have no connection this morning so I thought I'd try sailmail for a change before we motor out of here.

We are waiting for the officials to come and give us our "zarpa," an official permission paper to continue our journey to San Juan del Sur. Once we are there, we will again have to check in and eventually check out. Hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle. We had an amazing storm last night which brought us mucho rain, along with major thunder and lightning. I certainly hope we won't encounter another one tonight while on our way, although that is now going to be the norm. Ah! The adventure of it all! I'll keep in touch and let you know when we arrive. Mandy should still be there tomorrow, and I look forward to seeing them [Richard and Virginia] once again. Serg, Katie, and Rick are with us; it is wonderful and comforting to have company when traveling. Love to you, Suz

No comments: