Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yelapa

I received a brief Sailmail from S&D on Sunday morning. K.

We've been having a wonderful time exploring Marolyn's old stomping grounds, Yelapa. What a great little village this is, with meandering cobblestone paths to follow everywhere. Thursday afternoon we followed one up the valley from the village and ended at a beautiful waterfall and pool. Met some great people, Ron and Diane from the Sonoma area, and did a bit of hiking with them on Friday.

We were fortunate to take part in a quinceanera celebration last night, the fiesta to honor a daughter's 15th birthday and right of passage. What an amazing party!! We leave today for La Cruz and will gmail you when we can. Hope the playoffs are great! David is wishing he were there. In fact, since he is hovering, I will let him end this sailmail. Love you, Suz
Hi you two- I'm charging my XM radio battery right now so I can at least listen to the games. My heart is with the crew; please pass that on to all who care. A swell is due in at Punta Mita tomorrow and I hope to get a part of it before we continue south. Got to go; this is getting too long. Love to all, David

No comments: