Monday, January 26, 2009

La Cruz

Spent my first full day in La Cruz yesterday, washing Sidewinder with fresh water. She has a big smile on her bow now. The facilities inside the marina are beautiful; we took showers and walked into the little town to have a bite to eat. Found our way to Anna Bananas and proceeded to have several people buy us shots of tequila. Good thing I was able to get something to eat as well. We danced and had lots of fun. These cruisers are a spirited bunch, and there seems to be a great deal of live music all around this town. What fun!

Today I walked into town and bought fruits and veggies, fresh baked bread, hot fresh corn tortillas and a watermelon popsicle for my walk back to the marina. Richard and Virginia are bringing something to barbecue, and we are having dinner together on Sidewinder tonight. They will be around when David is gone, and I look forward to exploring old town PV with them. Yes, I will be fine here on my own and look forward to doing whatever comes my way. Went for a swim this afternoon; I'm trying to do some exercise every day. By the way, David's buddha belly has definitely disappeared; he looks great! Tomorrow we go back up to Punta Mita to pick up the frozen goodies and wish Jim well. He has been so good to us! Guess we'll have to give up our key........bummer! Love to everyone. Suzi

No comments: